Follow usTweets by @gmnhome
ProcureCon Marketing 2013
Taking place on 10th-11th June 2013, over 75 (120 expected!) senior level marketing procurement professionals are already confirmed to meeting at the Jumeirah Carlton Tower in London to benchmark against best-in-class, collaborative practices on strategy, execution, ROI and optimisation of digital and marketing spend.
Here’s a preview of some of the attendees…
- Benoit Dauchin, Group SCM Services Director, Vodafone
- Eliseo Rojas, Vice President, Chief Procurement Officer, Interpublic Group of Companies
- Philippa Snare, Chief Marketing Officer, Microsoft UK
- Dominic Grounsell, Marketing Director, More Than
- Debbie Morrison, Director of Consultancy and Best Practice, ISBA
- Sopan Shah, Global Advertising & Marketing Procurement Leader, Nestlé
- Steve Lightfoot, Global Communications Procurement Manager, World Federation of Advertisers
- Sinead Finnegan, Strategic Procurement Business Partner – Marketing, Kellogg Company
- Paula O’Reilly, Senior Procurement Manager, BT Retail Media and Marketing, BT
- Kathryn Derbyshire, Global ATL Procurement Manager, Bacardi Martini Corporation
- Aurélien Givert, Marketing Category Senior Manager, Sony
- Kerry Aspinwall, Global Marketing Procurement Lead, Google
- Stephanie Harper-Jones, Director Sales and Marketing Sourcing, Nokia
- Simon Soothill, Head of Marketing Sourcing, Lloyds Banking Group
- Michael Connett, Global Sourcing Manager, Intel
- Kate Fryer, Procurement Category Specialist Lead – Marketing, Nationwide
- Tina Fegent, Director, Tina Fegent Procurement Consultancy
See who else is attending here
These procurement experts are reviewing and managing their organisation’s traditional and digital global marketing spend. Will you join them?
With this being Europe’s only event to approach the marketing category from procurement’s point of view, it gives you an unrivalled opportunity to network, discuss and learn with these preofessionals around these key topics:
- Influence/manage the spend within the marketing category better to impact the bottom line
- Measure and steer marketing initiatives towards tangible results – ROI
- Gain internal buy-in from your marketing stakeholders to deliver value for money to the best of your ability
- Attract, manage and retain marketing procurement professionals
- What advice would you give you a room full of 120 key decision-makers asking:
- How can you help them identify the mid to long-term strategies they need to optimise spend programmes via multiple media channels?
- What tools and capabilities do you have to enable them to increase spend visibility via analytics and benchmarking and report tangible savings to the board?
- Where can you help them manage internal stakeholder relationships to increase accountability of spend?
- What advice can you give them for recruiting a marketing procurement team with the knowledge, talent and expertise to align their daily role with the reporting required by the Board?
Have you recognised the value of being included in these discussions yet?
ProcureCon Marketing & Digital Services in June will enable you to showcase your expertise to these key decision-makers, opening doors to work with a broad range of FTSE 250 companies on a global strategic basis.
Your competitors will be there, will you?